What is Kaspa Crypto? Kaspa Crypto is a digital currency that is the fastest, most open-source, decentralized, and fully scalable Layer-1 in the world. It is built on a strong Proof-of-Work engine that immediately confirms blocks and transactions, resulting in a one-second block interval. It was created by industry leaders with guidance from the community.
Kaspa is also a community-driven project that operates on a fully open-source model, unlike popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Monero, with no central authority controlling it. The currency was launched without any pre-allocation through any other means of mining or coin distribution.
What is Kaspa Crypto?
Kaspa is a cryptocurrency that is based on human-readable agreements and uses the GHOSTDAG protocol. Unlike traditional blockchains, GHOSTDAG does not orphan blocks made in parallel, but rather allows them to coexist and orders them by consensus. Therefore, kaspa is a blockchain.
This consensus generalization by Nakamoto allows for secure operation with high block rates (currently targeting 1 block per second, with a vision for 100 blocks per second) and is immune to internet latency (as referenced in Chapter 6). This has been demonstrated in research papers with some initial benchmarks.
|Crypto Name||Kaspa (KAS)|
|Kaspa (KAS) Price||$0.02936|
|Market Cap||$517,429,401 (+5.52%)|
|24h Volume||$31,601,378 (-51.38%)|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$842,098,380 (+5.47%)|
|Circulating Supply||17,626,272,348 KAS|
|All Time Low||$0.0001699 (+17264.12%)|
|All Time High||$0.03731 (-20.95%)|
To query the topology of the DCG in the kaspa implementation, there are several excellent features and sub-protocols included such as reusability, block data pruning (along with plans for near-future block header pruning), SPV proof, and later subnet support.
What are the main features of Kaspa Crypto?
The main features of Kaspa Crypto include the following:
- Fast transactions: The Kaspa Crypto block DAG network generates multiple blocks every second, making transaction speeds very fast. This is favorable for kaspa’s daily transactions.
- Fast Confirmation: Kaspa is designed to be hundreds of times faster than Bitcoin. It shows the network in one second for each transaction, which confirms every transaction completely within an average of 10 seconds. This ensures fast confirmation of payment transactions.
- Scalability: Kaspa is a scalable blockchain that can generate and verify multiple blocks per second, which makes it impervious to compromise for security and decentralization. In this way, Kaspa solves the problem of crypto scalability.
- Skilled Performance: Kaspa crypto network uses an optical-mining-ready heavy-hash algorithm, which combined with high-throughput DKG and no-waste blocks, makes Kaspa less energy-intensive than other POW networks. This leads to success in maintaining the network’s general agreement and security.
- Security: The Kaspa network uses a special Ghost-DAG algorithm to ensure security without compromise. This algorithm combines with the security system to create an extremely secure, risk-free block network.
- Blockade: To solve the problem of blockades in the Kaspa crypto network, all blocks are added in parallel with all side chains. This is an advanced DCG structure that adds a new block per second, increasing the pace of block formation and preventing blockades.
Which wallets can be used to receive Kaspa Crypto?
Several wallets can be used to store and trade Kaspa Crypto, some of which are:
- Kaspa Web/Mobile Wallet The Kaspa Web Wallet is one of the best wallets available, which is user-friendly and secure. It helps you send and receive payments easily. However, you must create an account to buy Kaspa Crypto using this wallet.
- Desktop Wallet – Caisdex Caisdex is a desktop wallet from the Crypto Wallet that is also available for kaspa. It runs on the process manager of the desktop operating system and provides the installation and configuration of the kaspa full-node software and kaspa wallet with zero effort. To use this wallet, you will need to install the kaspa node software.
- kaspa Command Line Wallet kaspa Command Line Wallet is a command line wallet that is part of the Casper node software bundle and is maintained by the core team.
Kaspa Crypto Price Today Live
At the time of writing this article, Kaspa Crypto is priced at $0.029499, with a trading volume of $31,866,897 in the last 24 hours. Kaspa Crypto has seen a 5.80% increase in the last 24 hours, and its market cap is $519,949,545. There are 17,626,272,348 KAS coins in circulation, with a maximum supply, and a total of 28,704,026,601 KAS coins available.
Kaspa Crypto Price Price Prediction 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030-2032
|May 2023||$0.0767||117.90 %|
|Jun 2023||$0.0746||111.82 %|
|Jul 2023||$0.0762||116.39 %|
|Aug 2023||$0.0753||113.80 %|
|Sep 2023||$0.0770||118.75 %|
|Oct 2023||$0.0761||116.16 %|
|Nov 2023||$0.0749||112.63 %|
|Dec 2023||$0.0763||116.77 %|
|Year||Minimum Price||Average Price||Maximum Price|
Who are the founders of Kaspa Crypto?
Kaspa Crypto was initially developed by the R&D company DAGLabs, which was later acquired through investment by Polychain. However, Kaspa Crypto is a fully open-source, community-driven project, with no central governance or business model involved.
Jonathan Sompolinsky, a postdoctoral CS researcher from Harvard University, who is also one of the founders of Casper cryptocurrency, is part of the Kaspa cryptocurrency’s EMV research team. In his 2013 paper, he presented a detailed description of a modern blockchain protocol based on the Ghost protocol.
Kaspa cryptocurrency’s core developers and contributors include Shailesh Vaibhavski, a cryptography doctoral student, CS master Michael Sutton, CS undergraduate studies Mike Zak, cryptography researcher Alicia Turkle, and developer Ori Newman. All of them are significant contributors to the network’s implementation and stabilization.
What makes Kaspa crypto so unique?
Kaspa can be considered a unique currency because it can support high block rates while maintaining security levels provided by the environment. Kaspa’s current manner operates at 1 block per second. In addition, core developers and researchers are working underground, considering limiting blocks to 10 or 100 per second.
Kaspa crypto also has a unique monetary policy, which gradually reduces emissions over time based on the 12-note musical scale. According to this policy, the block reward will be halved once a year, but every month the block reward decreases by a factor of (1/2)^(1/12). This means that the ratio of block rewards changes continuously over the months. The initial block reward is at the frequency of note A4, and each average year is called an octave.
Note that the policy determines how many coins are minted per second without regard to the block rate. Should Kaspa change its block rate in the future, rewards will be adjusted accordingly to maintain the same emission rate.
How many KAS coins are circulated in the KASPA (KAS) cryptocurrency?
KASPA (KAS) cryptocurrency is a global blockchain technology that verifies the network through a community of miners. According to information about its total circulation, there are approximately 8.5 billion KAS coins in circulation as of June 2022.
KASPA Crypto FAQ
How is the KASPA crypto network secured?
Regarding the security of this technology network, the KASPA network is secured using the miners’ proof of work. For this, the network has used an algorithm called k-Heavyhash. In addition, heavy hash was chosen for scalability when photonic miners became available.
Where can you buy KASPA (KAS) crypto?
If you want to buy KASPA (KAS) coin, you can buy it on some exchanges like CoinEx, MEXC, TxBit, and TradeOgre. You must create an account on a Crypto Exchange Platform for this.
Can Kaspa Reach $1?
Yes! Kaspa can reach 1 dollar. But it may take 15-20 years to reach $1.
How much can Kaspa be worth in the year 2030?
Kaspa’s price has excellent potential to reach new heights in the year 2030. Which is a forecast that the KAS will increase in value. According to specialized experts and trade analysts, Kaspa can reach an all-time high price of $0.62 by 2030.
What is the price of kaspa (kas) today?
Today KASPA (KAS) is trading at $0.011 with a market capitalization of $190,501,126.000.
Is Kaspa (KAS) a good investment?
Kaspa’s value is expected to continue to expand, as scarcity encourages price growth. But you need to pay attention, as any investment carries some risk. So invest wisely.
What could Kaspa be worth in 5 years?
According to the analysis, in five years, the minimum price of Kaspa can be $0.094 and the maximum price can be $0.080 per KAS. Since Kaspa is traded based on supply and demand, its value can fluctuate widely.
How high can Kaspa go?
The average price of Kaspa (KAS) may go up to $0.018 by the end of this year. If we estimate the five-year plan, it is predicted that the coin will easily reach the mark of $0.082.
What could be the highest predicted value of KAS for 2023?
KAS price is predicted to reach the maximum level of $0.020 at the end of 2023.
How much does Kaspa cost in 2024?
As more investors join the project, the price of Kaspa will increase. In the year 2024, the average price of Kaspa will be around $0.025.